Is coconut milk a good ingredient for skin discoloration?

I am sufferin from skin discoloration; mainly on the exposed parts of my hands. Somebody suggested me to use coconut milk for it. Can anybody suggest if it's helpful? Also, if I can use a commercial product using coconut milk in that case?

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sulekha, don't go for commercial product instead of coconut milk for your decolouring problem of your skin.This is because of the fact that these commercial products will not only contain any traces of coconut milk but also harmful to your skin. Hence my sincere request is to go and consult a dermatologist in this case and follow his advise because after all it is your skin and you should be more concern about it. thank you

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sulekha,

Yes, you should consult a dermatologist immediately.

Consulting a proper doctor in the early stages of a health problem will surely help to avoid many complications. It may be easily curable in the early stages.

You may avoid any soaps to be applied on the skin.

You can try NEEM soap. This will be helpful for Dryskin problems also.

You can use MOONG DAL FLOUR (Payatha maavu) which is very good for skin problems.

Thanks ladies for your replies. But I was talking of parachute summer fresh body lotion. It has coconut milk in it and parachute is a trusted brand. But you are right, I'd better consult a dermat.

selvipandiyan

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
sulekha,
vitamin E soap use pannunga, and moist nnu oru moistaraichar kidaikkum, athai apply pannunga........doctoraiyum paarunka.

yes its the most absolute discoloration thing to use for the skin benefit. i always use parachute advanced for this thing

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.