Is it safe to travel by a two wheeler or scooter?

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Priya,

Congrats!

Generally, it is not advisable to travel on this time. After 4 months also you should ride very carely.

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone
Take care.

Last edited:

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi priya,
Well first trimester is very delicate... Its the time where your little tadpole gets a human shape and also very vulnerable... So lot of agitation every day is not recommended... Considering our roads with pits and fall its very dangerous... I would recommend call taxi ... Or our pallavan.. Or if you have work place bus facilitiy ... Its very gud...

For your info.. I myself travelled in 3 flights up and 3 flights down when i was just 4 weeks preggy.. I will not recommend it ... He feeling anf stress i got every take off and landing was awful... Added to that auto and bus journey in india... Its only god's grace that everything went right...

Donot take any risk!!! Its another life you are carrying inside and you have a very important responsibility!!!:)

Hi Priya, Thanks for this question...

and Harini & Lakshmi, we are thankful to you... You Peoples are responsing immediately

thanks a lot

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sangeetha,

I agree with Lakshmi, we can help you only by giving moral support at anytime. Thanks.

Hi Priya, Thanks for this question...

and Harini & Lakshmi, we are thankful to you... You Peoples are responsing immediately

thanks a lot

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.