Is Kaya or Derma-care better than VLCC products?

I have tried various skin clinic products but they haven’t been really affective. Can anyone suggest me a better product to deal with black aids and spots? Is Kaya or Derma-care better than VLCC products?

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Truptikohli, I am knowing the people who are using these products. Somebody has got better results with Derma care products at the same time same products works in a bitter way to some of my friends. This is the case with VLCC or Kaya products. hence please don't depend upon other's opinion. you have to try on your own and find out because it all depends upon your skin type and reactions and side effects produced by these products. Hence please start try one by one and decide. All the best

Hey, I know how it feels. I have been through the same thing. Most of the skin clinics recommend products without examining the skin. I would suggest you try Kaya. Because the experts at Kaya do not recommend their skin clinic products without examining your skin, hence making it 100% safe and effective to use. Also, if you compare the prices Kaya offers their products at a much reasonable price compared to other skin clinic products. Check their website out you will definitely get a better idea.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.