is permanent hair straightening good for hair

my hair culrly and rough. recently visited beuty parlour they suggested me for hair straightening. i want to know whether permanent hair straightening good for hair.

any side effects will be there for my health or for my hair?

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hii @adaikalachelvi

The success of permanent hair straightening exercises depends on how well the process is being executed and also on the usage of protective compounds. The actual effect of the chemicals and the dryers is that they make the hair dry and that makes it brittle. It can lead to Split Ends!

Hair fall is also one of the most common side effects of hair straightening, and it could severe.

Natural ways of straightening hair will not only help in smoothing your curls and keeping them sleek & healthy.

If you Still Want to do, Then Go to renowned Salons! And Do it professionally and efficiently. Make sure that you consult a certified hair expert before using any new product on your hair. TC!!

gkarti has given you very good advice. I would like to give you some info.
[TABLE="width: 582"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 4"][h=2]extract from: womensvoices.org/avoid-toxic-chemicals/salon-products/hair-straightening-products-containing-formaldehyde/

Formaldehyde-Free Hair Straighteners The following products have been tested and found not to contain measurable levels of formaldehyde. This list is not exhaustive. There may also be other hair straightening products which do not contain formaldehyde.[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 240"]
Brand/Manufacturer
[/TD]
[TD="width: 250"]
Product Name
[/TD]
[TD="width: 195"]
Level/Range of Formaldehyde
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
JKS International​
[/TD]
JKS Smoothing Treament​
[/TD]
0%​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Bio Ionic​
[/TD]
Bio Ionic Kera Smooth Anti Frizz Treatment for Virgin Resistent Hair​
[/TD]
0.01%​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Pravana Naturceuticals​
[/TD]
Pravana Naturceuticals Keratin Fusion​
[/TD]
0.01%​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
When you go to the salon if that is what you decide make sure that whatever they use does not contain formaldehyde.