is there any options to get my periods normal?

hi...

i am 29 years of age. I am planning to get married in September. I have a problem with my menstruation. Till last december 2011 I have regular periods. After that I had no periods for three months but the flow was very less. Now again I have not got the periods. I checked with the doctor, she told me nothing to worry and asked me to take ultrasound and in there was a cyst in the left ovary. She advised me to go for 40 minutes walk and low calorie and high fiber diet. Please advice me, how can i get my periods normal.

Physical work or exercise once in everyday will give good results ..

Try vuthana paadhasan.. which is the best aasan for your problem..

lashmi

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi...

i am 29 years of age. I am planning to get married in September. I have a problem with my menstruation. Till last december 2011 I have regular periods. After that I had no periods for three months but the flow was very less. Now again I have not got the periods. I checked with the doctor, she told me nothing to worry and asked me to take ultrasound and in there was a cyst in the left ovary. She advised me to go for 40 minutes walk and low calorie and high fiber diet. Please advice me, how can i get my periods normal.
hi hamsa dont worry marriage tensionkuda ithukku reason irukalam so mind free nalla sapidunga fruits niriya eduthukunga happy married life DON'T WORRY BE HAPPYYYYYYYYY

Mary Daisy

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
i think weight loss s best. . . . .

thn eat papayya , pineapple, yellu mittai. . .
it is naturl things to cm periods. . .