Is there is good creams in the market to deal with it?

I have been travelling a lot lately. This has affected my skin a lot. It has become very oily. Is there is good creams in the market to deal with it?

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sweetreenajoshi, I understand your problem. The creams available in the market will work nicely for certain people without any side effect. For certain people it creates additional problems rather than giving satisfactory solution to the original problem. Hence my suggestion is to go for home remedies for your problem. I read lot of home remedies in the following web site for which I give the link here. you please click on this link and go through the details to get benefit.thank you

Natural home remedies: Oily skin | Home Remedies | Get Healthy | Best Health

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Reena,

Instead of using creams for oily skin, you can try the following

Whenever you find time, wash your face with water atleast once in an hour, preferably with COLD WATER. This will keep the pores tight in the face, thus not allowing the sebum to secrete.

Try to avoid oily foods. Take lot of green vegetables.

In case, you are not able to wash your face very often, during that time, you may use the soft tissue paper(facial tissue) and just wipe your face. But washing your face very often will always keep you FRESH.

Hi Reena, Drink plenty of water during the day. I am not too sure about washing your face many times a day. This way the oil glands become more active and secrete oil more. Wash the face with cold tap water 3-4 times in a day and wash with a mild face wash twice daily. Use any product with aloe vera or mint for oily skin. They work fine.

Hey I know how it feels. I used to get very angry inspite trying few branded products and face washes. Then one of my friends introduced me to Kaya Skin Clinic. The products were not only reasonable but also very effective. Check out their product range online and if you find it reasonable book an appointment with them, I’m sure you will like it.

Well, i would like to suggest you to use Face wash then go with less oily cream. I prefer you to go with Fair and Lovely face wash and face cream as well.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
i want a cream because my face is very oily please give me reference of any cream...
tank you.!!

You can try CLEAN & CLEAR FAIRNESS CREAM from Johnson & Johnson, which is said to keep the oil free from the face.

Hey, I've been using a lotion from Parachute - Summer Fresh. It has coconut extracts and has worked great for me so far.