Itching in legs during pregnancy

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
for the past 2 weeks i have itchy skins on legs. Is this is common or anything wrong with me.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
why there is no replies, i am still having itching in my legs and when it is severe blood is coming out. what can i do??? please reply

why there is no replies, i am still having itching in my legs and when it is severe blood is coming out. what can i do??? please reply
dear radhika,
sorry to hear abt ur problem.Even i am pregnent and i had the same problem before 2 weeks. itching in pregnency is expected but the first thing u should do is consult a doctor that to ur gynecologist because they will guide u in right way.there are several reasons for itching mainly because of some vegetables, eggs or fish etc.the other main reason is -- if u have liver problem also u will get itching.my doctor advised me a tablet and 2 lotions and a injection and she said if u r not ready after a week pls do liver test, this was the advise given to me. i became normal within 2 days. so pls pls dont delay better consult ur doctor right now before it gets worse and clear ur problem.take care.reply when cured.
with regards,
gayathri murali

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
Dear Radhika ,
Apply some coconut oil or coconut milk on your legs before taking bath, it will reduce itches, also apply a good moisturiser after bath . This is a temporarily relief only, better consult your doctor.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
thanks gayatri, bhanu and lalitha!! thanks for your suggestions. I consulted with doctor they gave one Oinment to reduce the itching.

Doctor said it is due to hormonal imbalance and after delivery the problem will be solved.

Try bathing in Aveeno Oatmeal Bath to help with relief. Pregnancy can cause some strange symptoms sometimes and doctors want to avoid giving meds for the babies safety. If it gets worse call and seek your doctors advice.
Hope this will help you!!

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.