IVF.. Need help

• Thread starter Priyadharsini_CHennai
  • Start date
P

Priyadharsini_CHennai

Hi friends,
I'm priyadharsini, I have been married since 2012 and we are trying for a baby..Tried IUI two times but failed..Now doctor suggesting to go for IVF ..But we are worried about the results ..Whether i can able to conceive in first attempt or not..because we are spending lot of money for this fertility treatment..Any one have experience in IVF ..What are the process?? DO i need to take complete bed rest throughout pregnancy? any one got success in IVF ? please do reply friends..Your words might give hope and confidence to me>>

susee

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Priya,
My sister had twin baby after 10 years. no worries. go to good hospital.

Hi friends,
I'm priyadharsini, I have been married since 2012 and we are trying for a baby..Tried IUI two times but failed..Now doctor suggesting to go for IVF ..But we are worried about the results ..Whether i can able to conceive in first attempt or not..because we are spending lot of money for this fertility treatment..Any one have experience in IVF ..What are the process?? DO i need to take complete bed rest throughout pregnancy? any one got success in IVF ? please do reply friends..Your words might give hope and confidence to me>>