January 2014 Due Date Buddies-Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! ஜனவரி மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Priyathozhi

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
Hai Friends

My due date on January 3rd 2014.

My self and my husband was very eager to see my baby. :cheer:

Priyathozhi

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
Hai friends

thank you for your wishespa. But there is no chance for normal deliverypa doctor told.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hai friends

thank you for your wishespa. But there is no chance for normal deliverypa doctor told.

Hi Priya,

Oh... is it? Take it easy ma... Whatever may be, safety of yours & baby is very important. We will pray for safe delivery :pray1:. Cheer up dear... :thumbsup

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hai friends

It's alright Priya.......only few days are left....isn't it......We still pray for your safe delivery........Advance congrats for you and your hubby......

Happy new year....for your whole family

Priyathozhi

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
Hai Friends,

I blessed with a girl baby on January 4thpa. I am very happy to share my pleasure with penmai friends:cheer: