Job Searching...

sumitra

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Job searching related data entry.. living in bangalore, vijayanagar, kindly help me friends...
Dear Myamma Subha, lot of data entry jobs offered through Free ads and Admag magazines. kindly go through the advertisements in these magazines which are offered very nearer to your house in Vijayanagar, Bangalore.

If you are having little fund, you can start one computer center Near R.V. College of Engineering, Mysore Road, in which you can have one PC with printer . When my daughter studied her B.E degree in R.V. college of Engineering in Mysore Road, lot of scope was there for project report typing and printing the matter.

All the best. thank you

sumitra

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Subha, please see the following offer made by a penmai member. this may be useful to you

Hello everyone,

Here are the job details of the part time content writing job...

You will have to write keyword based articles. You will also have to work on rewrites.
For article writing, you will have to do the research and write, and for rewrites i'll give you the links, using which you need to rewrite the already given information. However you need to make sure that there is no Plagiarism. Everything needs to be written in your own words, be it article writing or article rewriting. You cannot even use 3 back-to-back [continuous] words from any web link, since Copyscape will detect it. Plagiarism of any sort will never be tolerated.

You will be paid 10 paisa per word for article writing and 8 paisa per word for rewriting.. The pay will remain the same for sometime. I will hike the pay once my clients do the same.

You can choose the number of files that you are comfortable with working in a day..

Here one file means one article/rewrite. The article might require 300, 400, 500 or 600 words. It depends on the client's requirement.

You will be paid once in 15 days via NEFT transfer [money will be transferred to your bank account].
(This is the only payment method we follow at present. No paypal or other payment method.)

However, you will first have to write a sample article. You will not be paid for the sample article since it is provided to just have a look at your English skills. Once your sample article gets passed, you will be provided with the original work.

Note:
We only need writers who are from India or have a bank account in India.

Pls send me a private message, if you are interested in this job offer. I will send you my email ID.

Thanks.

Read more: http://www.penmai.com/forums/work-home/48720-wanted-content-writer.html#ixzz2Vn3L1rFG

Sumi akka,

Thank u for ur reply, at the moment am not able to invest to my job.. am also searching everywhere .. and just trying.. will see akka...

we offer parttime job in farming/agri sector:cheer:
farmlaboursrecruitingservice

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.