June 2012 Due Date Buddies- Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!!ஜூன்மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால ;அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள(Healthy Chat), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

Last edited by a moderator:
my delivery date is in june only. nice to meet you vanthana. how are you? scanna ellam mudinthatha?

did you know your baby gender. mine is female baby. its really a pleasant phase in a womens life.

thank you lakshmi mam. i am good.

annie nice to meet u here. 7th month scan finished . i asked about gender to my doctor. but she didn't say, that their rule. and in India they won't say gende.

Lucky for you to know the gender

annie who is there with you to help you. whats your native in India? where you will have your delivery in India or in US itself?

thank you lakshmi mam. i am good.

annie nice to meet u here. 7th month scan finished . i asked about gender to my doctor. but she didn't say, that their rule. and in India they won't say gende.

Lucky for you to know the gender
hi vanthana congratulations on your pregnancy. am pooja from coimbatore. how r you. how is your health. enna gender ah iruntha enna pa. gender theriama irukarathu than interestinga irukum. just enjoy your preg journey. my dd is aug 24th pa.

hi vanthana and annie, add me to this group.

i came here to ask a question. I am feeling too much of kicking of my baby. Is this is normal. When will the head position come down?

hi vanthana and annie, add me to this group.

i came here to ask a question. I am feeling too much of kicking of my baby. Is this is normal. When will the head position come down?
hi vidhya. how r you pa. congratulations. when is ur due date? nice to know that you are from coimbatore. where are you from? which doctor you are going for consulting?