Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
- Never cook in loose clothes and keep hair tied back.
- If you burn yourself, tell an adult immediately.
- Wash your hands and dry them well. Wet hands can be slippery.
- Keep electrical appliances away from water to avoid shocks. Stay away from electrical sockets.
- Do not lick your fingers or put your hands in your mouths when handling food. This is very important with raw foods such as cookie dough or meat.
- Put a childproof lock not only on the cabinets with your medicines and cleaning supplies, but also your oven.