lasik operation for eye sight

hi everybody... just now i registered with this site. when i googled regarding eye problems and treatments, i find this site.

i have -3.2 power in both eyes. i am much worried about specs and i don’t like to put. so have a decision about doing lasik operation. Is this is good and whether any of you had done this. please share your personal experiences.

And also is there is any side effects will be there in future?

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
hi everybody... just now i registered with this site. when i googled regarding eye problems and treatments, i find this site.

i have -3.2 power in both eyes. i am much worried about specs and i don’t like to put. so have a decision about doing lasik operation. Is this is good and whether any of you had done this. please share your personal experiences.

Welcome Kiruba!
if ur power is still for a tym, then u can carrion da
and from that i hear from my frnd n cousin they said no side effect still.
startingla konjam gavanam irukanum and life long sila visayangala thavirkanum like swimming in poluted ponds...

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai

Hi kiruba... It has become very common now... No need to worry at all... You juz need 15 days rest... First oru 3 or 4 days dhan kashtama irukkum...appuram u can be normal... as far as I know, no side effects. But in very rare cases the surgery may be a failure.. may be 2 or 3%.. otherwise go ahead and choose a gud doctor