Looking for Helping Hands for School Students

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hi friends,

We are looking for volunteers in Coimbatore to teach & guide children (Std. 1-3) English medium in Govt. Schools.

In some of the Govt. schools in Coimbatore, that too in particular with Elementary & Middle School there is no teachers for some classes and for some subjects. They are looking for helping hands from the educated people. If you are interested pls do let us know. You need to take class for the students and cover the subject portions. You can use your leisure time usefully like this. You need to take class from Monday – Friday.

And also, some poor students nearly 55 from class I to Class VIII standard don’t have proper uniforms, you can also donate uniforms to them. If you are interested pls let us know we will give the age details of those students, so that you can purchase and donate.

If you are not able to reach out, Please pass & share this News with your friends let them if they can...

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
உங்க முயற்சி மிக அருமையானது இளவரசியாரே.
நானும் சில நண்பர்களை அனுப்ப முயற்சி செய்கிறேன்.

Attachments

sriju

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Akka :)

Happy to know about the initiation :) I 'm sure i'll share it with ma frnds :)

I 'll Try to be a part too.. hope i will :) Thank u...

Last edited:
Hi friends,

We are looking for volunteers in Coimbatore to teach & guide children (Std. 1-3) English medium in Govt. Schools.

In some of the Govt. schools in Coimbatore, that too in particular with Elementary & Middle School there is no teachers for some classes and for some subjects. They are looking for helping hands from the educated people. If you are interested pls do let us know. You need to take class for the students and cover the subject portions. You can use your leisure time usefully like this. You need to take class from Monday – Friday.

And also, some poor students nearly 55 from class I to Class VIII standard don’t have proper uniforms, you can also donate uniforms to them. If you are interested pls let us know we will give the age details of those students, so that you can purchase and donate.

If you are not able to reach out, Please pass & share this News with your friends let them if they can...
This is very pelzer work to helping school student.
website design, website development, website hosting and website promotion company - PHEUNIX