low gi food?

Hi all... am new to this website. when i am searching google for pcos i found this site and registered. this website has lot of useful informations. you are doing good job guys. congratulations admin.

i have a doubt friends please ans me... i have pcos and when i search in net i got that eating low gi food helps. what is log gi food.

thanks in advance.

Jayamala Prabakaran

Hi, welcome I hope here you will find lots of friends:thumbsup but what does your dr say about your problem, in the questions connected with health I try to rely on dr's opinion, good luck!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi Jayamala,
Welcome and Thanks for your comments.
Low GI food means Low glyceamic Index food.. That means low diet foods to reduce weight which is one that should be done in PCOS. Hope it helps:)
Hi all... am new to this website. when i am searching google for pcos i found this site and registered. this website has lot of useful informations. you are doing good job guys. congratulations admin.

i have a doubt friends please ans me... i have pcos and when i search in net i got that eating low gi food helps. what is log gi food.

thanks in advance.

Jayamala Prabakaran

@gloria. thanks for ur repy gloria. as i have pcos my dr adviced me to reduce my weight and instructed me to have low gi foods.

@lakshmi thanks for the information lakshmi.

can you suggest me some Low glyceamic Index food..

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.