[h=5]Smooth skin is what something most people want to have, both men and women. There is no need to complicate things, just follow a few simple tips and you'll find your skin is smoother, healthier and younger-looking.[/h]
- Use a natural exfoliating or scrubbing product, or use something you have at home like sea salt, oats or even sugar. After wards make sure your skin gets properly moisturized.
- Make a paste of 1 table spoon urad Dal and 4 almonds soaked in water overnight. Apply it over your face and neck and wash after half an hour. It will nourish your skin.
- Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice together and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Add glycerin four times the quantity of lemon juice and rub the face to get rid of dryness and massage the whole body to get the silky soft effect.
- Apply orange juice to the face for smooth and soft skin.