Mals and her CHARITABLE TRUST

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
Dear Friends, With great pleasure, I am here to introduce you all to my Chartiable Trust which goes by the name WE DO CARE CHARITABLE TRUST which is registered with Government of India.

Our trust aims to build an 'Old Age Home for Senior Citizens' ; 'Shelter Home for Animals' and a ' Multi - Specialty Hospital for Animals'.

I always had a dream to give back to the society and decided to give my dream a base and wings. The trust was registered in July 2012 and within one year, we have started feeding 100 stray dogs everyday. We cook food for the dogs and carry them in bowls and go to the streets to feed them. Our dogs wait at their designated points for the food. Apart from feeding stray dogs, we also get them vaccinated for rabies and get the young puppies sterilized / neutered. Our trust goes with the belief that every soul that is living on this earth longs for food and water. We serve food for the people who live in slums twice a month. By word of mouth, we have people who reach us to donate food for the poor and needy on their birthdays and anniversaries. We also have people who want us to serve food for the poor on death anniversaries. We note down the number of people whom they want to serve and give them our estimate. All arrangements are made by us, the donor if he/she wishes can come and donate personally to the poor or we do the needful on their behalf. We also collect clothes, toys, slippers, etc. from people and donate them to the less fortunate ones. When people shift their homes, they donate their old gas stoves and other such things to the trust which in turns identifies the needy by personally going to their place and confirming they need it and only then donate. We also believe in promoting and grooming the talent of the young kids. We held a summer camp to groom the talent of slum kids. To know more about our activities, I invite all of you to login to our website wdcare.in or follow us on facebook,com/wdcare. Friends living in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai do write to me, if they wish to donate old clothes, toys, etc to the trust. Your donation can bring joy in someone's life. If any of you wish to donate rice or dal to the trust to let us know.

I am posting a few pictures to have a peep in to the gamut of our activities. Mala - President - We Do Care Charitable Trust

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Oct 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Goodonya Mala Madam!

hand-clap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
View attachment 116970 Donation of clothes to the poor and lower middle class people. Branded clothes do not go to the slums, We identify college kids, office going people who cannot afford to buy good clothes and donate them.

Last edited: