Purpose of manicure
- Prevent hang - nail formation.
- Prevents nail damages like splits, tears, and fragile tips.
- The accompanying massage of the hands improve and increase the blood circulation, suppleness and flexibility of the hands and wrist.
- Discourages wrinkling of the skin on the hand, which is one of the first body part to show the sign of aging.
- Nail cutter
- nail filer
- Orange stick
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail brush
- Remove the old polish with acetone using cotton
- Shape the nail using nail [COLOR=#009900 !important][FONT=Arial !important]cutter[/COLOR] and nail filer
- Dip and soak the hands in luke warm water to which liquid soap or shampoo is added
- Wash the hand with cold clear water and then wipe fingers with a soft towel
- Clean the nail using orange stick and cotton dipped in Antiseptic lotion
- Buff the cuticle with some cream
- Push the cuticle back gently using cuticle pusher
- Massage the hands for five minutes
- Apply the first coat of nail polish
- When the first coat is dried and hard apply the second coat. Do not dab but stroke in on with three even strokes starting at the base and [FONT=Arial !important]sweeping up to the top[/FONT]
- Allow to dry thoroughly in between the coats