March 2014 Due Date Buddies-Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

First of all, thanks for this thread:goodidea:
Hi I am Vidhya Bargavi, I am very much glad to start this post.
I am pregnant for the first time (thrilled and excited). Manasukulla la la la lalaala....:violin: ore voilin than ponga. I am 3 months pregnant now and my due date is on March 14th 2014. Eagerly waiting for that precious moment to come.

I would to hear more comments and sharing from all the March 2014 due date buddies.

hi bargavi.. me too so much excited since it was my 1st baby. waiting eagerly for february month.

how is your health ?

i have a doubt friends, why they are putting TT injection during pregnancy. It means is there is any problem i am having?

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi [FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, ]Karpagam, kanz and Swetha, Congratulations to you all.
[/FONT]
Swetha your due date is much closer to me.

Its really exciting to connected with you guys.