marrying chevvai dosham boy to girl who is not having chevvai dosham

Hi friends....
I'm in need of your suggestions for my my query....

Is there any chance of marrying chevvai dosham boy to girl who is not having chevvai dosham??

What are the problems they face if they get married???

What are the remedies to avoid such problems???

Plz leave your reply

sumitra

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sumis, If you are bold enough to take decision in this regard, I can tell you that there is nothing like chevvai dosham. But the people believe this for centuries together that chevvai dosham boy should marry only a chevvai dosham girl. There is no documentary evidence or proof for proving this belief as false. Either boy's parents or girl's parents will not agree in this regard. If you are a strong believer of God nothing will happen. If the boy and girl are understanding and they follow the forgiveness, mutual tolerance of each others' fault and bonding with pure love, no dosham can spoil their wedded life. But nobody wants to take chance. But no need to worry too much on this chevvai dosham issue. I know so many marriages where in non chevvai dosham boy married with chevvai dosham girls and vice versa leading a peaceful and happy married life. Every thing depend upon the understanding between the couple and tolerance. Hence if you are a strong decision maker in your family and if your decision is final, then you can ignore this chevvai dosham and if the boy and girl are willing to take a bold step you can arrange marriage with the blessing of the God.
One interesting thing I want to bring it to your notice and consideration for favorably deciding to go for arranging marriage of non chevvai dosham girl or boy with chevvai dosham boy or girl:

How they are deciding chevvai

dosham? When Mars /Chevvai or

Mangal is placed in 1-2-4-7-8-

12th house from the Lagna or

Chandra (Moon) or Shukra (Venus)

, then the horoscope is having

Chevvai Dosham or Sevvai Dosham in

Tamilnadu and Manglik Dosha-

Mangal Dosha- Kuja Dosha.

But there are 1000s of exemption

for the the Mangal-Chevvai-Kuja

Dosha (Exemption of Manglik). The

top 14 major exemptions are given

here for your reference as these

are very common and known to all

astrologers:

Manglik Exemption Rule No1: If

Chevvia-mangal-Mars is placed in

Ruling houses (Mesha (Aries),

Vrichika (Scropio)) and Uccham

House-Exalted house (Makara

(Capricon)), then the horoscope is

free of Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.2: If

Mangal-Chevvai is in the 2nd house

from Lagna-Moon-Sukra but

happens to be Mithuna (Gemini) or

Kanni (Virgo) then the horoscope is

free of Mangal-Chevvai Dosha.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.3: If

Mangal-Chevvai is in the 4th house

happens to be Mesha (Aries) or

Vrichika (Scorpio), then the

horoscope is free of Kuja-Mangal-

Chevvai Dosha or Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.4: If

Mangal-Chevvai is in the 7th house

happens to be Kataka (Cancer) or

Makaram (Capricon), then the

Manglik Exemption Rule No.5: If

Mangal-Chevvai is in the 8th house

happens to be Dhanusu (Sagittarius)

or Meenam (Pisces), then the

Manglik Exemption Rule No.6: If

Mangal-Chevvai is in the 12th house

happens to be Rishabha (Taurus) or

Thula(Libra), then the horoscope is

free of Kuja-Mangal-Chevvai Dosha

or Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.7: If

the Lagna is Kataka (Cancer) or

Simha (Leo), then the horoscope is

or Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.8: If

the Chevvai-Mars-Mangal is placed

in Simha (Leo) or Kumbha

(Aquarius), then the horoscope is

or Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.9: If

the Chevvai-Mars-Mangal is share

the house (place or associated) with

Guru (Jupiter) or Chandra (Moon),

then the horoscope is free of Kuja-

Mangal-Chevvai Dosha or Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.10:
If

the Chevvai-Mars-Mangal is share

the house (place or associated) with

Suriya (Sun) or Budha (Mercury) or

If Chevvai-Mars-Mangal seen by

(aspect) Sun & Mercury, then the

horoscope is devoid of Kuja-Mangal-

Manglik Exemption Rule No.11: If

The ruling planet of the House

where Chevvai-Mars-Mangals stays

is placed in 1,4,5,7,9,10 the place

from Lagna, then the horoscope is

devoid of Kuja-Mangal-Chevvai

Dosha or Manglik.

Manglik Exemption Rule No.12: If

Mangal-Chevvai is placed in 8th or

12 th house from Lagna-Moon-

Sukra but happens to be Mesha

(Aries), Simha (Leo), Vrichika

(Scorpio), Makaram (Capricon), then

the horoscope is free of Kuja-

Manglik Exemption Rule No.13: If

Mangal-Chevvai placed alongwith

Shani, Rahu and Ketu or being

aspected by Shani, Rahu and Ketu,

then the horoscope is free of Kuja-

Manglik Exemption Rule No.14: If

Mangal-Chevvai placed in the houses

of its friends - Chandra, Surya,

Guru i.e., Simha (Leo), Kataka

(Cancer), Dhanusu (Sagittarius) or

Meenam (Pisces), then the

horoscope is free of Kuja-

Hence go ahead with all the belief on the God. All the best. Thank you

Dear maam,

I have chevvai dosam and i am in love with a girl.
our parents have consent to our marriage initially but are now afraid since i have chevvai dosam and it might affect our lives.

can you please give me contacts of ppl who have lived through this successfully so that i can convince our parents.

this would be of great help to me

sumitra

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi @aroon31400 , welcome to penmai.com! If you are in love with a girl who is not having chevvaai dosham then go ahead and marry your lover. It all depend upon your understanding her and your lover understands you. You both should have some kind of adjustments in life your married life will be successful. Even with both bride and bridegrooms are having chevvai dosham and got married together their marriage life will be failure if they dont have mutual understanding and adjustments. You both should take a bold decision and convince your parents in this regard. No contacts can be shared in this regard. The success is purely depend upon your understanding, tolerance, sacrifice, cooperation with your partner. Hence convince your parents and go ahead in marrying your lover. Have a happy married life! The God will always stay with you for your happy married life! Thank you!

செவ்வாய் தோஷம் என்பது செவ்வாய் குறைபாடு என்று எடுத்துகொள்ள வேண்டும்.வீரம் / போராட்டம் / ரத்தத்துக்கு காரகம் வகிப்பது செவ்வாய் . செவ்வாய் பலமாக இருந்தால் தான் ஒரு பெண்ணிற்கு சரியான மாதவிலக்கு ஏற்படும் . அந்த செவ்வாய் குறைபடும் போது செவ்வாய் தோஷம் என்று கூறப்படுகிறது . செவ்வாய் குறைபாடு இருப்பின் அவர்கள் மற்றவர்களை காட்டிலும் தாம்பத்தியத்தில் அதிக நாட்டம் கொண்டவர்களாக இருப்பார்கள் , ரத்த ஓட்டம் அதிகமாக இருக்கும் . மேற்கூறிய காரணத்துக்காக தான் செவ்வாய் குறைபாடு கொண்ட ஜாதகங்களை செவ்வாய் குறைபாட்டுடன் இருக்கும் ஜாதகத்துடன் இணைக்க வேண்டும் . ஆனாலும் பொத்தாம்பொதுவாக கூறிவிட முடியாது செவ்வாய் தோஷம் என்று . நிறைய விதிவிலக்குகளும் உண்டு .

Hi @aroon31400 , welcome to penmai.com! If you are in love with a girl who is not having chevvaai dosham then go ahead and marry your lover. It all depend upon your understanding her and your lover understands you. You both should have some kind of adjustments in life your married life will be successful. Even with both bride and bridegrooms are having chevvai dosham and got married together their marriage life will be failure if they dont have mutual understanding and adjustments. You both should take a bold decision and convince your parents in this regard. No contacts can be shared in this regard. The success is purely depend upon your understanding, tolerance, sacrifice, cooperation with your partner. Hence convince your parents and go ahead in marrying your lover. Have a happy married life! The God will always stay with you for your happy married life! Thank you!
Hi mam.. I have this same problem..

Hi mam
I dont have chevvai dhosham but my lover has this. We consulted a astrologer and he suggested not to marry him as we will break our relationship in 11mnths after marriage and he will get married to another girl as 2nd marriage. Can we believe this? Please suggest me..

sumitra

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi mam
I dont have chevvai dhosham but my lover has this. We consulted a astrologer and he suggested not to marry him as we will break our relationship in 11mnths after marriage and he will get married to another girl as 2nd marriage. Can we believe this? Please suggest me..
hi @Sujilin , be bold enough to go ahead and marry your choice of person with or without chevvai dosham. All the best. Thank you