May 2013 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

my due date is on may 5th friends, nice to join wonderful community. I am from canada. So missing my hometown very much in this time.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
hey ramya,
Congrats on your pregnancy!!!... Welcome to this wonderful community..So how are the initial stages of pregnancy goin on....I know... when you are away from you miss them a lot especially this time...but think in the positive side... you still can go out and enjoy during pregnancy...
my due date is on may 5th friends, nice to join wonderful community. I am from canada. So missing my hometown very much in this time.

hello mam... Iam also pregnant. thanks for giving this opportunity to ask my doubt. last week we had a check up. my gynec said that i am very week and to have healthy diet. she also gave some vitamin tablets. can you please give me a diet chart for me.