Membership Reaches 20,000

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
We are proud to announce that the Penmai.com Forum has reached 20,000 members on Saturday! It’s truly unbelievable how far we have come over the past few years. :cheer:

Thanks to all our members who continue to believe in us and are spreading the word around. Also we look forward for your support in future.:thumbsup

Last edited:

sudhar

Commander's of Penmai
We all wish 2 reach the count above 30,000......penmai is for sharing & connecting all tamil people togther...

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Sure shakthi, soon we ll reach much more milestones and shines as the most useful and entertaining website for Tamil peoples.

I am very Happy to be in Penmai.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are proud to announce that the Penmai.com Forum has reached 20,000 members on Saturday! It’s truly unbelievable how far we have come over the past few years. :cheer:

Thanks to all our members who continue to believe in us and are spreading the word around. Also we look forward for your support in future.:thumbsup
Happy to hear the announcement Shakthi. I am very proud to be a member of 'Penmai'. :thumbsup

roja123

Friends's of Penmai
Very happy to hear this announcement... I am proud to be a part of it...and wishing you to achieve more...