Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Wheat Flour
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Methi Leaves - 1/2 bunch (Finely chopped)
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water to make dough
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl & make a Dough. Let it allow to stay for 15 minutes.
- Then make a small balls of the dough. Roll them separately with a rolling pin into a round shape like Chappathi.
- Heat the Pan and roast the theplas one by one.
- If needed, Use a little amount.
- Serve them hot with fresh yoghurt.
- Methi leaves are enriched with Iron and vitamins.
- Yogurt provides you rich dose of calcium.
122.7 KB Views: 13