MIL dislikes my moms family?

My mil totally dislikes my family, whoever comes to visit me she is just treating them wrong, how can i make her to know that it is not good.. i am controlling my anger everytime. my sil also joins with my mil and illtreating the relatives. its just insulting my parents and siblings.

the very hot is yesterday they came to wish for diwali, but they treated in a very bad way, my mom and brother adjusted and went away with heavy heart. i totally depressed.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Sandart,

What is your real name dear......how to call you?

Many MILs are like this only. To tackle this, when she is in a good mood, you can slowly start the matter with her. Don't be rude while asking this. Ask softly. Ask her, what is wrong with your side people. Whether she is not satisfied with the seer varisai done for you, or whether your people didn't give respect at any time, or any other reason.

You can tell her that if she reveals the reason for the ill-treatment, your side people can rectify that. There is no other go. To have HARMONY in life and harmonious life with in-laws, we need to lessen our esteem a little bit.

Your way of handling the matter in a soft way, may please your MIL and she might change. ALL THE BEST.

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
My mil totally dislikes my family, whoever comes to visit me she is just treating them wrong, how can i make her to know that it is not good.. i am controlling my anger everytime. my sil also joins with my mil and illtreating the relatives. its just insulting my parents and siblings.

the very hot is yesterday they came to wish for diwali, but they treated in a very bad way, my mom and brother adjusted and went away with heavy heart. i totally depressed.
Dear Sandart,

MIL dislikes DIL's family, MIL Ill treats DIL is universal story. As Jeyanthy sister suggested you can ask you MIL when she is in a good mood that," ma you are not comfortable whenever my family visits here,what happened ma,is there anything i can do about it.??" who knows,she might change her attitude and behavior.

First,one thing you have to keep in mind that your MIL knows the meanings of the words what she is throwing on your mom,she surely knows it will HURT her and make you feel worse, So don't react.just ignore and move on. at one point she will stop doing it. This i have learnt it from my own experience.

Take care.

thankyou jayanthi mam and preethi.. sure will try with your suggestions.

I will try to start abt this matter when she is in good mood.

jayanthi mam, i don't want to show my original name so address me as sandart. Onceagain thanks for your suggestions.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
thankyou jayanthi mam and preethi.. sure will try with your suggestions.

I will try to start abt this matter when she is in good mood.

jayanthi mam, i don't want to show my original name so address me as sandart. Onceagain thanks for your suggestions.

Welcome dear.......ALL THE BEST......you will really succeed in your life

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Sandart, I fully agree with Jayanthy and Preethi 's suggestions. please follow them meticulously and your problem will be solved nicely. all the best