Mom's Club - 2011 Born Kids

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Here i had started a moms club for moms whose kids were born on 2011. Let this be a discussion place for moms about their kids activities, foods, education etc what are all the things moms need to know. Let we share our feelings here and learn parenting and be a perfect parents!

P.S. Friends you too can start or join like this with the year for your child.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
vry nice rudhraa me too a parent of 2011 born kid hw can i join the club ya pls tell

Very happy to know Priya, that your kid is also born in 2011.

In this thread, you can share all the experiences with your child in these years. Their favorite dishes, favorite dresses, favorite games, special talents if any, favorite subject and whatever you want to share about them.

You can share their milestones and photos also.

You can also ask your queries related to their development and if they or you are facing any problems also, for which your fellow moms would be able to reply from their experiences.

You can share about their present interests and also the future.

Altogether, you can also have an healthy chat with the fellow moms, which may be useful for the younger moms.

So, don't hesitate further and we are here to help you.

naliniselva

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
nice idea rudhra ...
en second son end of 2011 la thaan piranthan .naanum join pannikiren ....:cheer:

HI FRNDS MY GIRL NAME S KANUSHYA
SHE S A LEFT HAND WRITER.ROMBA KARPANAI THIRAN JASTHI,AVALUKUNU THANIYA ORU KARPANAI ULAGAME VECHRUKA YEPAVU ADHULA THA IRUPA AND AVALA VARA JUNELA NEW SCHOOL JOIN PANNA PORO.INDHA 4 MONTHS PLAY SCOOL POITIRUNDHADHALA PORAPA ONNU PERUSA ARPATTAM PANNA MATANU NENAIKRA:pray1:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
HI FRNDS MY GIRL NAME S KANUSHYA
SHE S A LEFT HAND WRITER.ROMBA KARPANAI THIRAN JASTHI,AVALUKUNU THANIYA ORU KARPANAI ULAGAME VECHRUKA YEPAVU ADHULA THA IRUPA AND AVALA VARA JUNELA NEW SCHOOL JOIN PANNA PORO.INDHA 4 MONTHS PLAY SCOOL POITIRUNDHADHALA PORAPA ONNU PERUSA ARPATTAM PANNA MATANU NENAIKRA:pray1:
Very happy Priya,to know about that Kanushya is a left hander and enjoying herself.

School ku pona piragu seira vishayangalai appappo indha thread la vandhu sollunga Priya. naanga ellam enjoy pannuvom.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jv_66 Kids Zone 2
jv_66 Kids Zone 3
jv_66 Kids Zone 4
jv_66 Kids Zone 0
jv_66 Kids Zone 17