Mom's Club - 2013

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Moms of the year 2013,

If your child is born in the year 2013, then this is thread for you

In this thread, you can share all the experiences with your child in the past 1 year. Their favorite dishes, their milestones in this 1 year and whatever you want to share about them.

You can also share their photos with us.

You can also ask your queries related to their development and if they or you are facing any problems also, for which your fellow moms would be able to reply from their experiences.

You may be having many doubts regarding their health, food habits and many other. Please ask them with no hesitation.

Altogether, you can also have an healthy chat with the fellow moms, which may be useful for the younger moms.

So, don't hesitate further and we are here to help you.

Last edited:
hi my cute prince dhanesh was born on june 1st 2013, the day which made me elited and gifted, nw days r going fast hardly 20 days ahead as he turns
one

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
hi my cute prince dhanesh was born on june 1st 2013, the day which made me elited and gifted, nw days r going fast hardly 20 days ahead as he turns
one
Welcome to Penmai....Bhuvaneshwari.

Very happy to know about your son Dhaneesh, who is going to turn one .

You may also share here about his milestones, till now and later when they are reached,like, when did he sit, stand , held something and walk, crawl.
Whether he started walking, whether he is talking few words and all the other things about him.

You can share later how did you celebrate his 1st birthday

You can share about his mischiefs.

Even if you have any doubt in his upbringing, you can consult here and seniors here may help you.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
My second baby Fahim(son) was born on 11/12/2013. he is turning 6months now.he is keeping me very busy.
Hi Farnas,

Happy to know about your son Fahim is 6months now.

You can share about his milestones and the solid foods which you would have started now. You can also share about the medications and immunizations given till now.

Has he started sitting and uttering few words rather blabbering?

You can share about your daughter also in the respective thread.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
My dear son vithun born on Nov 19th 2013.
I'm so happy. He is very naughty boy.now he's starting for dance :thumbsup

Welcome to Penmai....and thanks for sharing about your son Vithun. Very nice name.

You may also share about his daily activities, his food habits, what all does he play, how do you handle his naughtiness and much more.

Strawberry

Citizen's of Penmai
My cute little princess abi.
She was born on 11.08.2013.
She is 3years now. Abi will start her pre school next year. She can drawing shapes, can sing rymes well.
I'm happy with her activities always:cheer:
Thanks for thread jaya mam

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
My cute little princess abi.
She was born on 11.08.2013.
She is 3years now. Abi will start her pre school next year. She can drawing shapes, can sing rymes well.
I'm happy with her activities always:cheer:
Thanks for thread jaya mam

Thanks Ishu @Strawberry for sharing the details about your cute little princess Abi.

Hope you would have enjoyed many of her milestones, lots of funny talks.

You may please share about them. We will surely enjoy.

If you have tackled any of her health problems like cold, cough, loose motions etc. with any specific medications, you may share about them also.

Many other moms would benefit.

Also, please do share all the photos of her drawings, paintings , however it may be.

We would love to see them.

Very happy to note that she is able sing the rhymes even before attending the School

Convey my kisses to the cute angel.

Last edited: