MOM's Instincts Says Boy or Girl!!!-Share yours!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hiya Mommies,

In this thread , you mommies can share what your Mother's instincts says about your baby's gender. Mommies can feel their baby whether its a he or she during pregnancy. Of course any god's gift is OK with us, but you still have a strong feeling about what gender your baby will be.

Hey Guys don't get into Serious mode...This is just a funny thread!!! So share here what your mother's instincts says..

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Hi lakshmi, good thread, to me mother's instinct is correct most of the time. I don't really care about the gender but I just had a strong feeling that my baby would be boy. To the contrary my DH, thought it was a girl. :)

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey ila,
yeah sure.. Any cutie pie is god's gift.. And for me too Mother's instinct never fails.. I experienced myself umpteen number of times... I always felt mine was a boy and i was pretty sure that i never thought of girl baby names... And i was right!!! Both the times:)

hi

i don't believe this. my 1st one is a boy. next one is due on January. this time also i guessed it's a boy. But it is a girl. every pregnancy is unique even though the sex of the baby same .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jv_66 Kids Zone 2
jv_66 Kids Zone 3
jv_66 Kids Zone 4
vijigermany Technology 0
jv_66 Kids Zone 0