Mummas Page

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Dears I am very happy to open this thread especially for New Moms to ask their doubts, needs and to share about their kids and to get the assistance from senior members of Penmai...

Hearty Welcome to All New Moms & Senior Moms!!! Join here and meet your friends!

Have a good discussion and suggestions with your mates!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi rudhraa mam thanks for making such wonderful place for new moms like me. i just now googled for new borns and new mommies common problems and solutions. and it shows this forum and got registered here.

i am very happy to be here. i am a mom of 3 month kid. my kid is not sleeping well for past few days and also not getting breastfeeding... What should i do..

can you help me

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Welcome manav, welcome to Penmai.com.

manav can you pls bit clear with your question, whether you are not getting enough milk to feed your baby or your baby is not drinking milk.

BTW, whats your baby name?

Hi rudhra... thanks for making separate place for new moms to meet together... very nice idea.. i am also very happy to join here with you. I am a mother of 2 1/2 yr kid..

Hi rudhra manav and akshaya... Me too want to join with you? shall i join with you here? My son Abishek is 2 year old, he celebrated his 2nd birthday in november..

hello mommies... how are you all.

i am also interested to join in this club. my daughter is 3 months old.

ramyas

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi rudhraa... may i join the club. i have a son named Aadithya 1 1/2 yrs old. thanks for starting this page. will be useful for mothers

hi rudhraa mam thanks for making such wonderful place for new moms like me. i just now googled for new borns and new mommies common problems and solutions. and it shows this forum and got registered here.

i am very happy to be here. i am a mom of 3 month kid. my kid is not sleeping well for past few days and also not getting breastfeeding... What should i do..

can you help me
Hi manav is your baby doing good now?

This problem is very common among new born babies. We cant schedule their sleeping time. some days they have deep sleep some days it may not be. on the other hand weather change or place change may be the reason for it. Observe them for few days and then consult with pediatrician.

and considering breastfeeding, you need not worry still she/he is crying. if your baby feeling hungry she would cry for getting breastfeed. or else you can feed her at the interval of 3 to 4 hrs.

if she/he cries but not getting breastfeed from you, considering your pediatrician is the best way.

did you give any other foods lik biscuit to her? if so, there might be the reason not getting breastfeed.