Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
- Basil leaves - For cold, cough, and basil oil for ear infection.
- Oregano - For boosting immune system and Severe cold and lung congestion can be treated using oregano oil.
- Betel leaves - If lactating mothers apply betel leaves, it increases the production of milk in breastfeeding mothers. Betel leaves are also good for oral health. It reduces mouth odour, whitens teeth and reduces bleeding.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) leaves are used to lower cholesterol, as well as for kidney and urinary tractailments.
- Aloe vera leaves are widely used to heal burns, wounds and other skin ailments.
- Arnica (Arnica montana) is used as an anti-inflammatory and for osteoarthritis.
- Ashoka (Saraca indica) is used in Ayurvedic traditions to treat gynecological disorders. The bark is also used to combat oedema or swelling.
- Asthma weed (Euphorbia hirta) has been used traditionally in Asia to treat bronchitic asthma and laryngeal spasm.