Must read motivational books

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Hi friends,

I love reading motivational books. Here is some list of books which I read and found worth reading.
The Power of Positive Thinking - by Norman Vincent
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - by Stephen R. Covey
The Secret - by Rhonda Byrne
The Power - by Rhonda Byrne
Think and Grow Rich - by Napoleon Hill
One Minute Manager by Kenneth
You can Win - by Shiv kera

List of books planned to read ,
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma
Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray

Suggest me some other good books, if I missed anything!

wisteria

Friends's of Penmai
Hi friends,

I love reading motivational books. Here is some list of books which I read and found worth reading.
The Power of Positive Thinking - by Norman Vincent
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - by Stephen R. Covey
The Secret - by Rhonda Byrne
Think and Grow Rich - by Napoleon Hill
You can Win - by Shiv kera

List of books planned to read ,
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma
Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray

Suggest me some other good books, if I missed anything!
Hi rudhraa,

I like this thread, you list the book what you already read and what are the books ready to read now!

It's interesting,
Now a days onwards i am reading, from your list i read robins sharma (Monk who sold ....)

I have one suggestion about this thread, you suggested the motivational books, it seems good to read, let us discuss about what you learn and understand from your reading.

It also help and motivate to read more books I think so...

If you think this idea is okay to you let start to share about our reading books.

At the same time who read this thread get a little information through this way.

Have a nice day.

"The more you read,the more things you will know.The more that you learn,the more places you'ii go." - Dr.seuss.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Good suggestion wisteria... We can try to put a review with few lines of the particular book. so that everyone get an overview of it.

Hi rudhraa,

I like this thread, you list the book what you already read and what are the books ready to read now!

It's interesting,
Now a days onwards i am reading, from your list i read robins sharma (Monk who sold ....)

I have one suggestion about this thread, you suggested the motivational books, it seems good to read, let us discuss about what you learn and understand from your reading.

It also help and motivate to read more books I think so...

If you think this idea is okay to you let start to share about our reading books.

At the same time who read this thread get a little information through this way.

Have a nice day.

"The more you read,the more things you will know.The more that you learn,the more places you'ii go." - Dr.seuss.

Last edited:

wisteria

Friends's of Penmai
Hi,

Now a days only i try to make a habit of reading books. so i choose small books, it contains 20 to 25 pages. every pages has 15 to 18 lines.
why am choosing small books, it make think about to me i read one book everyday at the same time, it create thinking capability and to read more books. (just make motivate myself).

yesterday, i read TIME -SENSE - Swami purushottamananda.

About that book,
In this book special for students.
It explain how to use the valuable TIME.
In this books explain with some stories about careless, Not interest to do something. it shows waste of our precious time with expensive cost.
Finally, it explain prayer/ Autosuggestion.

Both of prayer or autosuggestion tell the truth about "FAITH".

I like many sentences are interesting in the book to read, i like one sentence, "Recognize this harsh truth that time once gone will never come back"

The little book helps me to think about regular activities of daily life.

A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counsellor, a multitude of counsellors. - Henry ward Beecher.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi,

Now a days only i try to make a habit of reading books. so i choose small books, it contains 20 to 25 pages. every pages has 15 to 18 lines.
why am choosing small books, it make think about to me i read one book everyday at the same time, it create thinking capability and to read more books. (just make motivate myself).

yesterday, i read TIME -SENSE - Swami purushottamananda.

About that book,
In this book special for students.
It explain how to use the valuable TIME.
In this books explain with some stories about careless, Not interest to do something. it shows waste of our precious time with expensive cost.
Finally, it explain prayer/ Autosuggestion.

Both of prayer or autosuggestion tell the truth about "FAITH".

I like many sentences are interesting in the book to read, i like one sentence, "Recognize this harsh truth that time once gone will never come back"

The little book helps me to think about regular activities of daily life.

Nice review of the book wisteria... Thanks for sharing.

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Here is the review for the book,

The book have main 3 techniques of an effective manager.

1. 1 minute goals - Goal setting for new works allotted
2. 1 minute praisings - If workers done their job perfectly they will be appreciated instantly.
3. 1 minute Rebukes - If workers done any mistake they will be criticized immediately. (In criticizing the manager should be clear that only this mistake was criticized not the whole you or your work)

Loved the 3 new techs. The whole book explains how to do these things effectively to improve the management skills.

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Here is my review for the book,

The Power is another masterpiece creation of Rhonda Byrne. The book explains the law of attraction, the greatest power in the universe.

The whole book is about how to be positive at all times and how to do things with utmost love and passion to have anything you want in your life.. The book was written well with good examples.

It was bit different from the book, Law of Attraction by Napoleon hill.