my baby girl is not taking food

I am a mother of 2 daughter, elder one is 5 years old and little one is now 1 1/2 years old. my little girl is not taking food properly. How can i make her to eat food properly. due to my health problems my elder girl was grown up in my mother's house at this stage. so i didnt experienced before? please help me.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
see whether there is any mouth infection or throat infection.... if there is any pain inside the mouth the kids will refuse to take food.... if there is any burning sensation or pain inside the throat the samething happens.... and these children will not be able to say what they are suffering from as they don't know to reveal what is disturbing them.... another main reason for refusing food may be infected stomach.... too much of worms inside will kill the hunger and make the children very tired too... check out with a doctor because they are the one to decide the correct dosage of worm killers medicines.. take care...

Oh thank you so much suganthi. i never this may be the reason. i thought food's taste or due her attitude she is refusing food. but after you said only i come to know about this factors. i will check with my pediatrician today evening. thanks for your reply.

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
I am a mother of 2 daughter, elder one is 5 years old and little one is now 1 1/2 years old. my little girl is not taking food properly. How can i make her to eat food properly. due to my health problems my elder girl was grown up in my mother's house at this stage. so i didnt experienced before? please help me.
Hi

I also got two daughters with similar age of your kids

Naan vaarathukku oru naal oomam vanki verum sattiyil varuthu rendu glass thanneer ootri analla kothikka vachu kashayam pottu rendu perukkum kastapattu spoonla eduthu kudika vechiruven

vaithila entha sangadam vanthaalum jeeranam aahidum

neenga oru thadavai try panni paarenkalen

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.