My cousin’s husband

Hi friends

I want suggestion for this. My cousin, she is married for 3 years. She have a 11months child. She is my best friend too. I was stayed in their house for 2 weeks. I found that her husband is simply lying for many things. She believes him a lot. She don’t even think that he is lying. What ever he said that only matters to her. He is lying for many events and family matters.

I can find his lies very easily. But my cousin, never have a doubt on him. I indirectly talked with my cousin about husband to know her opinion. She is loving him more and trusting him nothing like anything. But her husband not at all deserves for her love and trust.

I didn’t talked with her about her husband. Please tell me should I discuss with her about this or not. This matter bothers me a lot.

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
hi sundhari

you were there for just 2 weeks. your guess may go wrong. vice versa you may be right. as you suspect something, you need to confirm with this. you can talk to any elders of your family. share with them what you feel. they will can find whats happening and if your guess right, they can talk to your cousin about her husband.

if you discuss with your cousin, there are many chances for misunderstanding between you and her. in her point, when it comes to choose you or her husband, she will choose her husband only. as you said she is loving him blindly, she may not trust your words.

so it is better that you stay out from this. but, tell this to any elders. they will look into the problem and solve it.

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi sundari....... u r doubting ur cousin's hundand character... you may right or wrong... but if discussion about this with ur cousin, may affect her life...I don't know u r married or unmarried..... in marriage life husband and wife have lot of bonding........ You think in this way,Ur cousin know his character very well...in front of u ,she may don't like to spoil her husband character...... she loves her husband........ so better u don't involve in this issue.......

hi sundhari

you were there for just 2 weeks. your guess may go wrong. vice versa you may be right. as you suspect something, you need to confirm with this. you can talk to any elders of your family. share with them what you feel. they will can find whats happening and if your guess right, they can talk to your cousin about her husband.

if you discuss with your cousin, there are many chances for misunderstanding between you and her. in her point, when it comes to choose you or her husband, she will choose her husband only. as you said she is loving him blindly, she may not trust your words.

so it is better that you stay out from this. but, tell this to any elders. they will look into the problem and solve it.
hi sathya

thank you. i already spoke this matter with my husband. he adviced me not to interfere with their family matters. but i can't be so dumb. i like her so much and i don't want her to be cheated. as you said i will discuss this matter with my mom. thank you.

Hi sundari....... u r doubting ur cousin's hundand character... you may right or wrong... but if discussion about this with ur cousin, may affect her life...I don't know u r married or unmarried..... in marriage life husband and wife have lot of bonding........ You think in this way,Ur cousin know his character very well...in front of u ,she may don't like to spoil her husband character...... she loves her husband........ so better u don't involve in this issue.......
hi viji

thank you. ya i know. yes i am married for 8 years. from my experience only i found her husband is lying. when i discussed this with my husband he also adviced not to discuss this with her. but my cousin is getting cheated. he is spoiling her life. if he continues his lies and she believes everything, finally one day when she came to know about him, she will affected very much. she is very emotional type. she will be frustrated. that why i am asking. anyways thanks for your suggestion. i won't discuss with her directly.