my fil's nonsense

hello friends

i am working woman and its 1 year 2 months after our marriage. we are living in our own where my in-laws are living in downstairs and we are in upstairs.

there were some problems with my mil at times and we will move on it. but i can't move like that with my fil. he is talking unnecessarily about me. i can't accept his foolish behaviour. he is commenting about my dressing and all. he is discussing about me in the family and with relatives. he creates bad image about me about my relatives. my dressing is not so worst. i am wearing salwars, kurtas and at times am wearing sarees too. whats wrong with this? whats there for him to comment him? really its disgusting. even my friends appreciate me for presenting myself neatly. i hate him to the core.

Amrudha

Friends's of Penmai
Simply keep your distance shajitha. At this moment you really need to avoid him. And you will not be able to change him, that's what he is. Have you talked with your husband about his father's behavior? If not have a word with your man and let him know. I understand how frustrating it can be to have to deal with people who are like this, but try to let it go. But there is nothing you can do and by remaining angry you will only be more frustrated. Stay strong. You are not like that, right? You are a nice person and you try to be nice always. Ignore all these things.
In general , in-laws can be difficult sometimes. You should endure all this antics. Good luck :)

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
hi shajitha some people behaves in this way. just ignore him and move on. don't bother his words. relatives and neighbours will understand the fact when you dressing neatly and your fil saying false things about you. so don't think that everyone will have bad impression on you. your fil is losing his respect by his attitude. just ignore this and move on.

as amrudha said talk with your husband too. get to know your husband's thoughts on this matter. that is very much important.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dayamalar Jokes 13