My friend has dark complexion. Which cream do I suggest her?

My friend has dark complexion. Which cream do I suggest her? Is buying a branded product a good idea or visiting a skin care like Kaya? I heard the skin clinic products are more expensive. Is it true?

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Sumitaghodse,
Welcome to PENMAI.
:pray1:
Pl wait, my Senior ppl will give suitable reply 4 u.
:thumbsup

Hey whatever you do don’t waste your money on branded products in the market. There is no point buying them as they will not give you any results. Try out skin clinics like Kaya. It is definitely a better skin care clinic than VLCC or Derma-Care. Even in terms of their dermatologist recommended products, no other skin clinic can match the standards of Kaya. Therefore I would suggest you to not go for branded products instead try out skin care clinics like Kaya. You can check out their products and services along with their prices on their website.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Prachi Chohan,
Welcome to PENMAI.
:pray1:

Hey whatever you do don’t waste your money on branded products in the market. There is no point buying them as they will not give you any results. Try out skin clinics like Kaya. It is definitely a better skin care clinic than VLCC or Derma-Care. Even in terms of their dermatologist recommended products, no other skin clinic can match the standards of Kaya. Therefore I would suggest you to not go for branded products instead try out skin care clinics like Kaya. You can check out their products and services along with their prices on their website.