my girls question how to answer?

my girl is doing her 1st standard. today after returning home she is asking many questions which i can't answer. few weeks before too she asked some questions.

todays question,
she is asking me when will get baby?

why boys are going chuchu like standing?

last week she asked,
what is the this (by showing sanitar pad?)

when will i get marry (after coming frm relatives house we went for nitchathartham)

help me to answer these questions. though i answered somewhat she is not satisfied with my answers.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai...Laksh.

Don't worry dear.

All the children are like this only . All of them will ask similar questions and much more.

We can answer them as much they could understand.

For very difficult questions, we can just divert their attention and they would forget them, till the same circumstance is not repeated.

Now, answering these are very simple.

1.You will get the baby, when you become a very big lady like me.

2.For this, you need to tell the truth. Because she needs to know the difference and few more facts, since in these days all the children need to be safe right from 2 1/2 years.

So, you can tell her that the genital parts differ for the girl and boy (you can tell her that the part through which chuchu is coming). For the girls, they cannot stand and pass urine , because it will wet the thighs and the dress also, and it is difficult to wash all the parts after every urination.

The most important thing you should tell while explaining this is, " Girls should not see the boys' covered (by undergarment) part and the boys should not see the girls' covered parts (she should always be worn atleast the shimmeys). This will create awareness for her that the opposite sex should not see or touch the parts covered.

3.Regarding Sanitary pad, you can tell her that it is a special type of kerchief which should be used only by the elder ladies.

4.Regarding marriage, again she should be told that she will get married when she becomes a big lady like you and after finishing all her studies.

You can always clarify your doubts with us and we may help you as far as possible.

saralajagan

Guru's of Penmai
Dear friend dont worry abt these questions. These are happen in many houses.

Jayanthy mam,Thanks a lot ur answers.

saralajagan

Guru's of Penmai
Akka....-nice word.
எனக்கு elders யாரும் கிடையாது.ஆதனால் மிக்க நன்றி.
Thanks a lot akka.

saveetha1982

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
தேங்க்ஸ் அக்கா... குழந்தைங்க இப்படி எல்லாம் தான் கேள்வி கேக்குறாங்க... உங்க பதிலை அவங்களுக்கு சொன்னா புரிஞ்சுக்குவாங்க...

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
தேங்க்ஸ் அக்கா... குழந்தைங்க இப்படி எல்லாம் தான் கேள்வி கேக்குறாங்க... உங்க பதிலை அவங்களுக்கு சொன்னா புரிஞ்சுக்குவாங்க...
Welcome Savitha

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ சென்னை லக்ஷ்ன் அம்மையார்,
நல்வரவு என அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்.

:welcome:​

Attachments