my husband and my little one

hi friends

i delivered a baby girl 5 months back. most of my time is goes with her only and i am very tired at the end of the day. i am not getting good sleep too. my husband says me that he is missing me very badly. i can't able to find time for him. he needs me. how to make my husband understand this.

priya ravi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Swapna

Congrats first of all.. its very much understandable how life gets changed after baby and that too first few months will be very tired physically and emotionally..

But u need to understand one thing, u need to be back in form emotionally.. There are lot many things to come - baby will start crawling, then walking, climbing etc etc one after another.. with a kid, responsibility never ends.. for this whole period, do u think its right to stay from ur husband ? taking care of one doesn't mean u should let another go..

Balance ur time with both of them. It doesnt mean to strain urself all the way, involve ur husband in all the actitivies u do with ur baby like -

1. After baby bathing involve him to dress up the baby and if bottle feed give the task to him
2. Let him take charge of putting baby to sleep
3. Meal time and coffee time with the baby.. ( this way baby will also easily adapt to solid food and u three get time to spend together )
4. Go out with the baby, be a restaurant or a short walk in the park

This way, u can get to spend time with ur husband and the baby needs wont make u tired.

Surprise him... Best wishes to U..

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
Hi Swapna

Congrats first of all.. its very much understandable how life gets changed after baby and that too first few months will be very tired physically and emotionally..

But u need to understand one thing, u need to be back in form emotionally.. There are lot many things to come - baby will start crawling, then walking, climbing etc etc one after another.. with a kid, responsibility never ends.. for this whole period, do u think its right to stay from ur husband ? taking care of one doesn't mean u should let another go..

Balance ur time with both of them. It doesnt mean to strain urself all the way, involve ur husband in all the actitivies u do with ur baby like -

1. After baby bathing involve him to dress up the baby and if bottle feed give the task to him
2. Let him take charge of putting baby to sleep
3. Meal time and coffee time with the baby.. ( this way baby will also easily adapt to solid food and u three get time to spend together )
4. Go out with the baby, be a restaurant or a short walk in the park

This way, u can get to spend time with ur husband and the baby needs wont make u tired.

Surprise him... Best wishes to U..
hi priya

very good suggestions.