my husband not like to eat

hi friends,

last week my husband was sick. he had fever and cold. now he is alright. but he doesnt like to eat foods. he says no to food as a kid. he is saying that he couldnt taste the food and his stomach is burning. what to do for this? what foods i can give him?

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai....friend.

Most of the people who were sick will feel like this only.

Due to the medicines taken for fever and due to the fever itself, the tongue would become bitter taste and whatever food we take, even the coffee, would taste bitter.

So, if he doesn't like the foods, then give him the type of food which he likes to have.

ie., you can give இளநீர் , orange, சாத்துக்குடி ஜூஸ் , bread with milk (little sugar added in it), idli, Oats. biscuits etc.

Every one hour, give him something or other to eat. Only then he will not feel the stomach burning sensation.

Within 10 days he would feel alright.

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
hi rahini, neenga unga husband niraiya fruits kodunga. sundal, payaru ellam veka vechu kodunga. soup prepare panni kodunga. intha mathiri samayathula soup mathiri kodutha avangalukum pidikum and healthy kooda.

vera foods samaikkarathuku munna avarkitta enna mathiri sapidanumnu irukunnu kettutu athuku thakuntha pola cook panni kodunga. appuram ethuvum solid ah innum sapida thonalanna, kanji mathiri kooda kodunga thappu illa.