my mil forcing me to travel

hello friends, i am married for 4yrs. i am pregnant now after many treatments. its 5th month of my pregnancy. we are presently in chennai. my mil did some venduthal for few temples and also in thirukarukavur. she is forcing me to make a travel to kumbakonam. i consulted with my doctor but she adviced me to avoid long travels. i informed this to my mil but she is still convincing me. she also threatening like sami kutham and all. i am very much worrying of this. please help me dear. i can't go to temple directly though i want to do. please help me.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Usha,

Welcome to 'Penmai'.

Hearty congrats for your pregnancy.

You first talk to your husband about doctor's advice. And tell him that you also having fear to travel. God will never get angry with human for these things. Still if your MIL is very particular about 'Sami Kutham', tell her that she & his son (your hubby) may go to the temple to do the Pariharam. Tell her after giving birth to a child, again you, your hubby, MIL along with your baby can go to that temple.

Hope this help you to solve the situation.

We pray for your safe delivery.

Last edited: