my son is 7 yr old now, still he is bedwetting. how to change his habit

hi all, i am nithaya. my son is now 7 years old. still he is having the habit of bedwetting in night. i am so much tired in trying to change the habit and also in cleaning the blankets. how can i change his habit. help me sisters

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Bedwetting???

please click the above link nithya... i wrote about bedwetting a few days before in this link and you find the solution too... tell me whether you found the link useful after complete reading friend...

Parijatham

Commander's of Penmai
Penmai's Cheerers
Registered User & Blogger
Hi nithya my cousin's daughter also had the same problem and she worried a lot. she got a advice from her neighbourhood and it worked out.

follow these steps.

before your son is going to sleep, make him to go to toilet.
In the night make him wake and ask him to go again.
do this for regularly. he used to adopt this habit. he wont pee in bed.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi nithya my cousin's daughter also had the same problem and she worried a lot. she got a advice from her neighbourhood and it worked out.

follow these steps.

before your son is going to sleep, make him to go to toilet.
In the night make him wake and ask him to go again.
do this for regularly. he used to adopt this habit. he wont pee in bed.
I followed this method only, for my son, right from his age of 2. It was very successful, and all my relatives used to wonder , how is it possible. May be a little difficult for us to get up in the night in the middle, but we should remember that we are cultivating a good habit for our children.Now-a-days, mothers use diapers for their children, who are even 4 or 5 years, which I feel is a very bad habit.

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.