my son not passing motion regularly

my son is studying LKG. He is not passing motion regularly. 2-3 days once only he is passing motion. and that too crying alot during passing motion. what to do?

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Bangalore K.M. Karti Ammaiyaar,
Welcome to PENMAI.

smileys-praying-742234.gif

:welcome:

Pl wait, our friends will give reply 4 u.

:thumbsup

vaishnnavi

Citizen's of Penmai
my son is studying LKG. He is not passing motion regularly. 2-3 days once only he is passing motion. and that too crying alot during passing motion. what to do?
  • Give him warm water to drink.
  • Increase his water consumption.
  • you can replace fruit juice instead of water.
  • can give him 2 orange slices before bed.
  • make him eat fibre vegetables-beans,peas,sundal types.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai....Karti.

You need to give him the warm water after he brushes the teeth in the morning. this will stimulate the motion, to come out easily. Make this as a regular practice.

You can give one banana in the night before going to sleep.

You can give a teaspoon of Castor oil mixed in hot milk and give him on his holidays. You can also give this on friday or saturday night, so that the next day, he might have some loose motions (this may not happen to all). You can do this once in a week for few months, say 1 or 2 months.

You can also give Kadukkaai (கடுக்காய்) powder or crush this and give it in water.

Later, don't make this as a regular practice.

Only the warm water is a healthy practice which can be followed regularly.

Regularly, give him fibrous vegetables, ie., all the green vegetables. Give him all the fruits as it is. This will help him a lot.

If he is adamant in taking the vegetables and fruits, tell him softly that, only these will help him to pass motion without pain.

You can also give the kismis (உலர் திராட்சை ) regularly.

These are the home remedies for Constipation.

Once you start giving the warm water daily, he will make a practice of passing motion in the morning at a specific time and this is a very good practice.

If you are new to Bangalore, then many of them would find it difficult to pass motion in this climate, till the climate gets accustomed.

Last edited:
hi, even my kid was having the same issue
i had given him regularly
1.dry grapes(boil it and make him to have the water also)
2. lot of liquid
its the best solution..

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.