Myths & Beliefs of Pregnancy

divyakannan

Friends's of Penmai
Hello Moms... We all might came over so many myths and beliefs of pregnancy by our moms, grannies, neighbourhood, friends etc...

I had more vomitting when i was carrying... My granny told that mine is a girl child with thick hair, so only i am vomitting like that and all..

Like this you all may came across many myths and beliefs during your pregnancy period... Let share those things here... Lets have the fun and see how many myths are true...

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hey Divya... Good to see your topic...

When my sister was pregant i heard lot of myths like yours...

Idathu kai oondri enthricha pen kuzhanthai than pirakkum....

Tummy round ah iruntha Pen kuzhanthai pirakkum... Pen kuzhanthaiya iruntha vayiru perusa irukum nu... like that

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
pen kuzhandhainaa, the pregger will be very beautiful, aan kuzhandhainaa pregger will be less beautiful, her skin tone will change to less shiny...
Pen kuzhandhaina.. vayiru perusa irukum.. aan kuzhandhaina... vayiru theriyaathu...
appadiye thirumbi padutha... kodi suthikum...

something like that...

Hi divya... i too heard many things like this.. .

let me share few here..

If your neck turns to black during your pregnancy na, you will give birth to girl child...

foot swelling might be more, if you are carrying girl child...

if you sleep in your right side you will give birth to male child...

your tummy looks small if you are carrying a boy

you must be feeling hungry often at night if you are carrying baby girl

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Very nice myths and beliefs. All are time tested and came out of experiences from our ancestors. Anyway the pregger shall be happy and cheerful and shall have much confidence. Male or female child the safe child birth with foolproof safety to both child and mother is the utmost important. thanks

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
I also have a myth to share,

If someone looks beautiful during pregnancy then ITS GONNA BE A BOY because if its a girl then the mother will look little tired and will loose a little of her charm and beauty since the GIRL WILL STEAL MOTHER'S BEAUTY.

At the end, its just a myth...........