Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Lack of Vitamin B & C makes the nails hard and brittle and cause them to crack.
- To get rid of cracks in nails, apply glycerin at bedtime, rubbing it in generously. Leave it on your hands. Itsoothes your nails and repairs cracks.
- Sometimes soft nails or thin nails crack easily. To harden them, soak them in olive oil for 15 minutes.
- To whiten nails clean the nails with a swab of cotton wool immersed in hydrogen peroxide.
- You can clean discolored nails by soaking them in a solution of lemon juice and warm water, After few minutes, scrub them with white vinegar by using a nail brush.
- For swollen cuticles, soak your hands in warm water for five minutes. Make a paste of turmeric powder and sandalwood powder. Apply this paste and leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Soak daily in warm almond oil or olive oil for 5-7 minutes, preferably before bedtime to strengthen nails.