Here are some natural methods to color your hair which are harmless and safe to use. Henna is a safe and natural way to color your hair.
- Henna (natural)- 1 cup
- Dried Gooseberry powder- 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil or olive oil - 2 tsp
- Tea decoration
- Boil 1 heaped tsp of tea powder in 200 ml of water until it reduces to half the quantity. Strain the decoction.
- Mix henna powder, gooseberry powder, oil and tea decoction together and leave it overnight in an iron vessel.
- Apply it to the scalp in the morning. Remain for 1-2 hours and wash it off.
- For dark brown shade, mix half a teaspoon cloves powder (or powder 3-4 cloves) in the morning to the henna mixture.
- For rich copper color, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to the henna mixture in the morning.
- For silky hair, beat an egg and add to the henna paste in the morning.
Last edited by a moderator: