Natural Hair Removal

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
For many of us removing unwanted hair in face is a big problem. Let me share a simple and highly working tips wit you

Mix 1 part of Kasthuri manjal with 2 parts of gram flour and apply it as a paste in your face and allow it to dry for some time. Whet it is dried scrap your face with hand.

If you do this Regularly surely you can get rid of unwanted hair.
:idea:

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
yes ramsdarling pumic stone is also a very good choice of removing hair (but i heared that it should be done carefully to avoid skin damages)

hi,Iam uma, i have hairs in my face of two sides,i tried kasturi +neetle leaf but no result,can anyone tell me the home remedy for removing the face hairs.i removed hairs by plugging but it takes time & boils coming around that place,i also wants the tips of avoiding boils . mail me as umavenki@ymail.com

sweetlalitha

Friends's of Penmai
hi nethra for how many days you had tried applying kasturi and neetle leaf.. it will take some time to work.

Don't pluck hairs it will worst the growth. try using pumic stone also. but you have to wait at least 1 months to see the results .

subashini

Friends's of Penmai
Banned User
Thats a nice one. A healthy glowing skin gives a extra Charm to our face. Thank you for your beaty tips

For many of us removing unwanted hair in face is a big problem. Let me share a simple and highly working tips wit you.

Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 2 spoons of white pepper powder along with Safflower oil,apply the mixture in night time,it will remove hair in few weeks and that too permanently.