Natural Ingredients based products

Just wondering if there are any products with natural ingredients that you all can recommend for me? I have realized that using products that have natural ingredients like Parachute advansed body lotion has worked better as a moisturizer for my skin especially in the wintery season which causes my skin to dry out.

They don't have to be Ayurvedic products but products that contain natural ingredients in them. Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Does anyone have any suggestions for these natural products that are good for the skin? I have been having good success with Parachute body lotion as a general skin moisturizer even during the winter months. Would appreciate any other suggestions by other members.

@mellisagarcia Very true. I also prefer natural products for skin care cause I feel its safer and it works well for my skin. I really like the parachute body lotion which has coconut milk in it. It has been working well on my skin and it has made my skin softer and smoother after regular application on my skin.