Natural Skin Cleanser

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
Chemical free, good cleanser found in kitchen is "unboiled milk". All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.

Natural skin cleanser can be prepared using plain yoghurt and half cup of corn flour or cornmeal and apply over your face and gently scrubbed and rinsed after one minute. This skin cleanser is ideal for itchy, dry skin. You can make a facial scrub walnut yoghurt by mixing a quarter cup of finely ground nuts and a quarter cup of yoghurt plain.

There are quite a number of great natural remedies that you can find in the grocery store, or from nature itself. The fact is that you must know which to use at the right time as it would have good or bad effects if it is not use appropriately. What I would recommend is honey. Honey is great for the skin as it dates back to Egypt where Cleopatra uses it on her skin. Honey has healing properties as well and it could nourish your skin leaving it as radiant as ever.

Uhm, you should use natural cosmetic, because it safe for your skin and healthy.
Shea butter is a natural product, it was attested by orgazination with charisma.

Hi all,
For natural scrub you can Use Rice flour mixed with unboiled milk and rose water. Some of the natural cleansers are:
> Lemon juice and Honey
> Cucumber juice and Lemon juice
> Ground Oats and Milk/ Yogurt
> Rose water (Apply rose water on your face, wait for 1 hour and wash your face. You will get Flawless skin in few days)
> Rose water, Gram flour and Turmeric
> Smashed Banana (for dry skin)
> Smashed Papaya
> Water melon
> Tomato juice and lemon juice etc...

There are more of such cleansers. I have listed only few.
Hope this will help you.

True! I have tried it!! It not just removes dirt, but also improves texture and complexion!! I do this as the first thing in the morning!