Natural Sunscreen Lotion:

ushababu

Friends's of Penmai
Try this new natural sunscreen lotion wind up with a good home-made sun-protection lotion. Take cucumber juice and equal amounts of glycerine and rose water and make a concoction. This should be refrigerated. Try it, its really cool :cool:.

I would love to try it but will it get all sticky when you apply it on your skin? I wouldn’t to feel like I need a bath when I apply this homemade concoction on my skin. It wouldn’t be enjoyable at all in the first place. But I do hope it works well as there are just too much chemical in the sun protection cream that we can find in the market. That is just not good for the skin.

• To help reduce inflammation and cool and moisturize sunburned skin, apply a thin coat of yogurt or aloe-vera gel to reddened areas.
  • Spray pure lavender water or hydrosol freely on sun-damaged skin to keep skin hydrated, help prevent peeling and promote the regeneration of cells.
  • Add 2-3 drops of lavender oil to 1 tsp. of a carrier oil, such as sweet-almond oil, and massage onto affected area. Or apply diluted St. John's wort oil.

subashini

Friends's of Penmai
Banned User
i like to do these but my skin is very sensitive if becomes cold

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful skin is a big plus factor to a person, It helps you become more attractive compare to others who doesn't have nice skin. Cold environment can really cause the skin to dry. To much sun can also cause skin cancer.

Last edited by a moderator: