Natural Tips to Fade Acne Scars

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Scars are permanent. Old ones will remain there forever. But, you can try to fade with these easy tips.

1. Honey is great for skin and wonderful for scars. Apply honey to acne scars and leave it for about 10 minutes.

2. A rich source of vitamin A, tomatoes have excellent healing properties to reduce the appearance of scars. Eat fresh raw (cooked are fine too) tomatoes everyday.

3. Aloe Vera is a great remedy to all skin problems.

4. Drink lemon juice (unsweetened) everyday for a few days. Alternate with orange or tangerine.

5. Regular application of ice cubes can give favourable results in the long run. Apply ice cubes on acne scars for at least 10 to 15 minutes everyday.

Enormous guidelines these are :thumbsup. I am in favor of these all instructions. My mom also urges me to drink lemon juice daily especially in the summer season.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Enormous guidelines these are :thumbsup. I am in favor of these all instructions. My mom also urges me to drink lemon juice daily especially in the summer season.
Dear shivani,
What your mom says is 100% correct.
Not only drinking lemon juice you should follow the procedure explained below also:
One of the simple and inexpensive ways you can do to fading your acne scars is to apply lemon juice on it. Just cut a lemon in half, squeeze out the juice, mix it with water, drench a towel in it, then pat the towel on your scars.

Heal Skin
Allow your skin to undergo the natural healing process and better yet supply it with pure natural vitamin E oil to further enhance your skin's healing. This oil is best applied after exfoliation.
The trick with finally fading your acne scars is to do these treatments religiously and after a few weeks, you'll see the wonderful effects they have on your skin.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Scars are permanent. Old ones will remain there forever. But, you can try to fade with these easy tips.

1. Honey is great for skin and wonderful for scars. Apply honey to acne scars and leave it for about 10 minutes.

2. A rich source of vitamin A, tomatoes have excellent healing properties to reduce the appearance of scars. Eat fresh raw (cooked are fine too) tomatoes everyday.

3. Aloe Vera is a great remedy to all skin problems.

4. Drink lemon juice (unsweetened) everyday for a few days. Alternate with orange or tangerine.

5. Regular application of ice cubes can give favourable results in the long run. Apply ice cubes on acne scars for at least 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
Dear Nisha Hameetha, very useful and cent percent success methods you have suggested. definitely your suggestions will help the people in need to get the problem solved easily and successfully. thanks

Yes you are absolutely right honey is great for skin and wonderful for scars. Thanks for sharing informative tips.

Last edited by a moderator:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.