Commander's of Penmai
- Apr 26, 2012
- The World
- Apply mayonnaise on your hair and cover it with a plastic shower cap to keep the mayonnaise from dripping. Leave the mayonnaise on for three hours. Then, remove the shower cap and shampoo the hair thoroughly. It may take two or more shampoos to get the hair clean. Take a fine toothed comb to get all the nits and lice out, section by section.
- Wash your hair with vinegar. It will kill all the nits in two days. Apply coconut oil to your head after shampoo. Add ten to fifteen drops of tea tree oil into the shampoo bottle and wash hair with it.
- Mix a 50:50 solution of mineral oil(such as baby oil) and vinegar. Massage it into the hair and cover for 1 hour with a shower cap. Then wash off with a shampoo. Comb out the deceased lice.
- Mix 10 drops of tea tree-oil to a new bottle of shampoo. Always use this solution when you shampoo your hair, to avoid lice from re-occuring.
- Completely soak your hair with olive oil and wrap in a towel for two hours. Rinse and wash as usual. Comb your hair with a fine toothed comb to remove eggs and lice. Repeat after 3-4 days.
- You can also buy a Tea Tree oil shampoo to wash your hair. And try buying this comb from your nearby Walmart, if this is available. This is called the LiceGuard Robi Comb. It is an electronic Lice Comb, that kills Lice without chemicals. Use it on dry hair. It costs around $ 22.00 (USD). But it’s worth it..
- Never share your personal belongings with a lice-infested person. Do not share bed, comb, towels or clothes with such a person.