need ideas for engagement Gifts

Hi,

Next month, My best friend is getting married. Would you plz suggest me some Engagement Gift options?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Engagement is very special moment for everyone in his or her life and have very beautiful and unforgettable memories are associated with it. So why are you not present an engagement memory book which will hold all the engagement memories. And you can also present a sparkling crystal heart pendant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Next month, My best friend is getting married. Would you plz suggest me some Engagement Gift options?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!
That very good news Congratulate friend It's very adventure and special moment of full whole life. and you are looking for wedding gift then you can think about to any sparkling crystal heart pendant. it's best choice for that time.

Last edited:
According to me Designer handbags or Designer jewellery is the best option from my sight.Last week i also purchased designer handbags from Online handbag shop of Luluguinness.They have the extensive collection of handbags and Jewellery.

lindadale

Banned User
Engagement is the most memorable moment in life and gift should be also memorable one.i think if you give like designer handbags then it will be really best for her.